My Blog List

Saturday, February 9, 2008

About the photos, I have a confession to make... I saw them already.

Whose photos? Edison's lah! Early this year I thought CSL video was the most scandalous drama of the year 2008, but I was wrong. Edison's photos win it hand down (even on Lingam's case lah)

This is my confession, I thought I could start this CNY clean, but I am too weak to resist the temptations, so I googled around for the pic.. Oh, Mamamia! I couldn't believe my eyes, bootylicious Cecilia spreading eagle, Gillian (Ah Qiu) sucking up!! Schwing..

Then I remembered a conversation with one of the shout box visitor "WB2" the other day, who made these comments:

  • WB2 everything is faked...either intentionally..or unintentially
    Details
    09:44 Feb 6, 2008
    #
  • WB2 actually I hv change my perception on the whole world... not only about sex workers..
Now I shared the same sentiment with WB2. Ah Qiu , who seemed so innocent to me... I was wrong again!!

No comments:

Words borrowed from Dr. Alexander Elder:

Trading is so exciting that it often makes amateurs feel high ...Nobody can get high and make money at the same time.

Latest Posts!

Blog Directory

Google Search