My Blog List

Friday, February 15, 2008

Case Study: A Tale of Three Steel Kingdoms

Who is leader? Who is laggard? At first glance, I will pick AnnJoo. (Please note I am using weekly charts here, which show clearer trend movement of mid-term. I will only zoom in to daily chart after I have found any counter that is of my interest)

AnnJoo: Uptrend intact, seems picking up speed.
Kinstel: Getting fragile, might be some distributions going on.
Onastel: Has been on downtrend, might find some support at EMA81 level.

These analysis are for my own pleasures. Still I have to mention the usual disclaimer crap, these analysis should not be used as references on your buying/selling of any above mentioned stocks. Kekeke.. at your own RISKS!

No comments:

Words borrowed from Dr. Alexander Elder:

Trading is so exciting that it often makes amateurs feel high ...Nobody can get high and make money at the same time.

Latest Posts!

Blog Directory

Google Search