My Blog List

Sunday, February 10, 2008

My trading ideas for 11/Feb/08~15/Feb/08

KLCI: I am uptrend bias, but MACD has yet to cross the signal line from below zero. The bull has to fight very hard against the bearish pressures from around the world. So, buy fast sell fast is the strategy.

Menang: Double Bottom? For me, below 0.30 will be good entry. Let the mkt prove me right or wrong. If wrong, tight stop will be 0.29~0.285.

(Disclaimer: This blog is for my pleasure, and this stock analysis is for my own records, not for your adventure.)

1 comment:

Tommy said...

KLCI failed to cross EMA12 today, MACD also failed to cross its signal line. Things have turned bearish.

MENANG, I observed some 1Lot buy-up today. Lack of volume. I will not touch this counter for now.

Words borrowed from Dr. Alexander Elder:

Trading is so exciting that it often makes amateurs feel high ...Nobody can get high and make money at the same time.

Latest Posts!

Blog Directory

Google Search