My Blog List

Friday, April 25, 2008

YTLLAND Look Back and Look Forward

This is a very special counter for me. No, I didn't make big bucks out of it. I was naive back then, with zero TA knowledge. It was just more than a year ago, I followed some savvy investor's call, but without any entry or exit strategy. As you can see my entry and exit from the chart, no doubt made some quick bucks (feel like superman back then), but I missed the bull run of 2007 of this counter. Would I exit it back then, had I been equipped with TA? Probably yes, and I would probably enter again at 1.35 level and took the ride. Anyway, that was past. And now, I think this baby still owe me something. kekeke. I want to see will it get any support next week at 1.13 level. If yes, probably I will enter at 1.15 level. Let's see. It has better be good, am drooling already. :))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tom,

Nice seeing ur blog running well. congrats. I like your writing, may have to learn more from you here.

Don't know about what you think, but the construction sector is really having a dip since then.

Till the volume coming back, I guess no position is my best position...heeeee...!

Tommy said...

Hello A. Trader, thanks for your compliments. Running a blog requires lots of heart. Readers can feel the sincerity if there is . Boon of bhcinvestment .com (used to be tradebursamalaysia.blogspot.com) is my inspiration, he is a real trader and has been educating his readers relentlessly (and he is holding a Phd if I remember correctly) and I am just a TA kiddie who talk craps sometimes :D. At the moment I have not looked into construction sector (my sentiment is bearish on this sector though, call me bias if you will..hahaha). Mind you, YTLLand is a property counter.
No position? sure, as Boon always emphasizes, trade when you know you can win. Thanks again for dropping by, happy learning kawan.. me too.

Tommy said...

YTLLand not coming down, gaining strength today. Stochastic almost showing buy signal now. Good good good.

Words borrowed from Dr. Alexander Elder:

Trading is so exciting that it often makes amateurs feel high ...Nobody can get high and make money at the same time.

Latest Posts!

Blog Directory

Google Search