My Blog List

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Yummy Yummy Nasi Lemak

I tell you ar, over here, nothing compares to this No.1 national food of Malaysia - Nasi Lemak. Its literal translation is "Fat Rice". It is actually the rice cooked in coconut milk... tasty but sinful. High cholesterol mah. The chili paste plays a critical role in determining whether a Nasi Lemak is "Hot" or "Not" (call it the soul of the Nasi Lema). The fried peanuts and Ikan Bilis, I tell you ar, the crispier the better, otherwise will let down the whole sensation of tasting this wonder meal. Some of the upgraded Nasi Lemak will be served with curry chicken, mutton, beef.. I am drooling already lah. Tak boleh tahan dah. You may find my English is weird, no choice, my English is with Nasi Lemak accent mah.. wa ha ha ha ha.

No comments:

Words borrowed from Dr. Alexander Elder:

Trading is so exciting that it often makes amateurs feel high ...Nobody can get high and make money at the same time.

Latest Posts!

Blog Directory

Google Search