My Blog List

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Most searched words linking to my site : Chevrolet Malaysia

Been looking at my blog stats recently, and come to conclusion that the most searched words linking to my site are "Chevrolet Malaysia", not my saham talks, now that's ironic :D It probably shows quite many are interested in knowing more of Chevrolet in Malaysia, for more economic foreign-branded subsitiute vehichle over stronghold of Toyota and Honda here. Or... it might suggest lack of information of Chevrolet Malaysia.. kekeke, I still don't like Hicom marketing lah. I only have one suggestion to Hicom marketing, come advertise here, I will give you good words then.. kekeke.

No comments:

Words borrowed from Dr. Alexander Elder:

Trading is so exciting that it often makes amateurs feel high ...Nobody can get high and make money at the same time.

Latest Posts!

Blog Directory

Google Search